I am Jesus Christ. Now our planet is going to die but people don't believe in it. I am a soul from other world and I am an angel to come to save this beautiful planet.Please translate this blog and another blog(http://blog.daum.net/parkchunghee) in English and send it to the Pope and U.S. Army as the name of God.毛澤東復活請飜譯這博克所有文件而學習新毛澤東思想準備避免中國大地震反而世界統一還有實現無産者樂園爲了恢復東方古老精神文明爲了完成毛澤東文化大革命就報恩給西方物質文明世界請一刻停止所有行爲爲上帝作帝聽令
Translate
2013년 11월 5일 화요일
THE NEW UNITED STATES OF AMERICA GOVERNMENT
THE NEW UNITED STATES OF AMERICA GOVERNMENT
Dear My Father Dr. Kevin Wheldall who is in the great mercy and compassion.
Hi.Nice to meet you.I am Kim Sang Shin.I love Rachael whom is the daugher of a man of virtue but this world is not the situation to spend time in the romance of love and we don't have enough time and I ask a sincere request to you very seriously as a man.Now this world is not a democratic world but the world which is extremely ocuppied by mean persons who are deteriorating all the parts of every country.They are Stan.They degrade the character of our children and they are killing the mother of nature.Politicians who are the noble gentlemen don't know about this point and they are involved with satisfying all the desire of the mean men and they forgot the original idea of politics in the Congress.They waste all the energy and time to keep with the desire of Satan.It is the essence of every kind of domestic and international fightings of Politics.All the problem is not due to the lack of proper government in every country but because of wrong concept about them Satan.They think it is Democracy but Democracy already finished her historical mission and it is now producing much more negative effects.It is killing us and it is destroying the earth which is everyone's life.Nevertheless,nobody can stop it.Therefore the great men and men of virtue and the noble gentlemen in every country and every class and every group and every language have to stop fighting each other and must overcome all kind of factious spirit and have to unite together in the world and make the Gentlemen's Revolution to overcome this situation and we don't have the other way.We are not enemy even though we have a different view point and our enemy is Satan.So please translate all the documents of my internet blog(http://blog.daum.net/parkchunghee)and the book which I sent to Dr. Colmar and examine it and proclaim the resurrection of Jesus Christ with the United States of America as the authority of the intellectual and academic professor with Pope and proceed the World Military Revolution and establish THE NEW UNITED STATES OF AMERICA GOVERNMENT to save human beings from Satan.
Yours faithfully,
Kim Sang Shin.
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기