I am Jesus Christ. Now our planet is going to die but people don't believe in it. I am a soul from other world and I am an angel to come to save this beautiful planet.Please translate this blog and another blog(http://blog.daum.net/parkchunghee) in English and send it to the Pope and U.S. Army as the name of God.毛澤東復活請飜譯這博克所有文件而學習新毛澤東思想準備避免中國大地震反而世界統一還有實現無産者樂園爲了恢復東方古老精神文明爲了完成毛澤東文化大革命就報恩給西方物質文明世界請一刻停止所有行爲爲上帝作帝聽令
Translate
2013년 11월 5일 화요일
Dear my Eve Rachael
Dear my Eve Rachael
I am Jesus Christ and you will believe it as you are a Jewess.
I will give my crown to you.
So you are Jesus Christ and you must be him because you are connected with God.
Now our planet is going to die but people don't believe it.
I am a soul from other world and I am an angel to come to save this beautiful planet like you.
Please translate this book and my blog(http://blog.daum.net/parkchunghee) in English and send it to the Pope as the name of God.
Your Adam.
Dear Ms.Susan Colmar
Hi.Nice to meet you.
I am the man who has loved your daughter since 2007.
My name is Kim Sang Shin.(This is the problem of Scholarship and Reality.I am not a Kim Sang Shin.Humuns expect a person only in the way they know and they title me as names and ages and numbers and histories and nationalities.I am a great exception of human beings.I am a Real Holy Spirit and Power and a Light from other world.This is a repetition in the Dangun period which some people think is a mythology.Yet it is real like me.)
You will remember your daughter reported an Asian male student to the New Town Police Station in the year of 2008 when you were the Professor in Sydney University.
I was studying Philosophy in that school and it was very late in other's eyes because I was 34.Now I am 40.Anyway I was a student of The University of Sydney.I saw a female student in the class and she was your daughter Rachael.At that time,I had been searching for the total solution of all problems of this world in the all parts in every countries.I had been searching for one person in the world to realise my ideal and I knew I will meet her in Australia before I came to Australia.My idealism is not a mere ideal but the concret salvation of human beings.Yet,I was also a man who know what love is.I had been waiting for my love because I realised I had an Eve in this world (but this love is different from the ordinary love.This love is the performance of God and it is the symbol of the resurrection of Jesus Christ and The Coming of the new Kingdom of God).One day it was 2th of October in 2007.We were together on a bench and we started to talk with because we were waiting for the same class.Actually we were classmates.I saw her many times with a guy who called as Justine.I met him in the library in the Sydney Uni.I believed we became friends after that time.And I saw your daughter all the time with him but I thought she is not his girlfriend.And I wanted to know about this and I wanted to be her friend as well because I knew she is acting like someone in the class and I knew she was the person whom I had been waiting for long time since I knew that I had the other part of me in this world.Actually I fell in love with her at the first sight(but I can say that I just knew she is my wife through her face).Anyway,we had a great conversation at that time and she said "Nice to meet you".We knew instantly we were connected with each other and we believed that we found soulmates.I believed we became friends after that time.Actually I wanted to be her friend first because I had to leave from Australia at that time but she wanted the war and it had been developed to the event of New Town Police Station.You will know this story from her.Yet,this is not just a love story but the performance of God.
The great story which can change this world started from that moment.
You will know this world and people.She could not know who I am and she could not trust a stranger.
She tried me but I could not say everything about me because I had to leave from Australia because I finished my mission of God at that time.I had no money to stay longer in that place and I knew she and I will marry later at that time.Anyway,I knew her family name was Wheldall through The Police paper.So I knew Wheldall is her father.I heard you are professors of psychology because she told me she was from United Kingdom and she grew up in Australia and her parents are professors of psychology.I just knew about you from the description of the police paper about our story of the first meeting.I was so sorry for you about it because you would worry about your lovely daughter's security as a mom.I want to say to sorry about that but you will just laugh after you know the truth.I knew her full name through 'Wheldall' and I knew she is Rachael Naomi Colmar Wheldall later because of the police paper.I knew about her from internet when I was in Korea.I fell in love with her and she is in my heart all the time and It is my sin.So I wanted to know about her and I knew just several things about her and I knew you from 'Colmar'.I knew you are the mother of Rachael. Actually I had not to write this letter for you.I know it will be rude.Please forgive my sin.
Now I will tell the truth and who I am.
I am not an ordinary man.I lived in the heaven and I came here to revolve the human's history.Jesus Christ is resurrected in me because I am The son of God.
It is a very long story and I cannot tell you about this all right now.You will naturally know this and you will believe it as you are a Jewish child who is waiting for Jewish King.
I believe you will understand everything and I believe she is my Eve and you are my mother in law.I want to say 'hi' to you now and I want to say to sorry about Rachael and I want to tell my secret for you.I love your daughter and she will be the great mother of all humans in the world.
This is the plan of God to establish an ideal country,the Kingdom of God.
She will be a symbol of a new country of Jesus Christ.
She was chosen by Jesus Christ because she is the wife of Jesus Christ.
This is a true love of Jesus Christ and it will change this world into the heaven.
This is the great salvation of human beings by God.
I told you my secret and you are the hearer of God.I want to present my soul for you because you are my mother.I love you and I love your daughter Rachael and I beg you for our marriage.I want to live with your daughter.I want to be your son in law.
I decided not to pass away from this world and She will wipe all tears of human beings in the world.
From Jesus Kim Christ
어머니에게
어머니라고 불러야 할 또 한분의 여인이 이땅에 계시다는 것이 너무나 기쁩니다.저는 이미 영어로 제 소개를 드렸지만 다시 한번 이 미국어로 제 소개를 드리겠습니다.저는 김상신이라고 합니다.그러나 저의 진짜 정체는 곧 예수이며 예수가 온다고 한 그 사람입니다.이것은 제 운명이며 저는 어려서 특이한 환경속에서 신의 아들로 자라났습니다.저는 원래는 천상에서 살던 천사였는데 여기에 아버지의 일을 하기 위해 내려왔습니다.저는 인류에게 아버지와 어머니가 어떻게 만나 사랑하게 되고 어떻게 결혼하였는지의 역사를 되풀이 하고 있습니다.이는 곧 어떻게 인류가 탄생하였는지 그 인류의 기원을 제가 곧 재현하고 있는 것입니다.어머니는 곧 만물을 낳은 자연이시며 땅이십니다.어머니는 곧 지구이십니다.어머니,어머니가 저 하늘에서 받으신 어머니의 딸은 곧 저의 반쪽이며 이는 곧 어머니의 사랑하는 따님인 레이첼입니다.레이첼을 그동안 너무나 곱게 키워주셔서 정말 감사드립니다.저의 신분이 매우 특이한 탓에 심려가 있으실 것이나 안심하시기 바랍니다.저는 미쳤다거나 이상한 사람이 아니라 정녕 그 옛날의 예수와 같은 그런 사람입니다.저는 이제 세상에 나타날 것이며 이 세상의 모든 사악함을 다 정리할 것입니다.어머니,레이첼을 설득하여 제가 올 수 있게 도와주십시오.저는 나중에 어머니를 뵙고 제 전생의 어머니로 알고 어머니를 어머니로 모시겠습니다.
당신은 내 말을 믿어줄 것입니다.나는 정녕 하느님의 아들이며 그 예수의 부활이며 성령이 내게 와 계신다는 것을 믿어 줄 것입니다.제가 이런 거짓말을 하는 나쁜 아이가 아님을 알기에 이것의 진리를 나는 주장하는데 이를 믿어줄 자 없어 당신의 딸로 인연을 맺어 이렇게 이해력이 더 높은 당신에게 이렇게 나의 이 세계에 온 목적에 대하여 내가 곧 이 세상의 사람이 아니라 저 세상의 사람임을 나는 말하는 것입니다.이것을 당신은 믿어줄 것이기에 이렇게 편지를 씁니다.
어머니는 이 세상을 구할 방법을 아실 것입니다.머리가 없는 이 인류에게 제가 그 머리가 되고 이 머리를 레이첼에게 주어 이 인류를 평화와 사랑의 인류로 만들고자 합니다.어머니께서 이 아들을 믿어주시고 도와주십시오.이 편지는 어머니에게 심려를 끼쳐드리는 사람이 저라는 것을 알려드려야 할 것같아 이렇게 무례하게 불쑥 편지를 씁니다.부디 너그럽게 용서해주시고 이제 레이첼이 자기에게 다가오지 못하게 한 법을 풀고 저의 편지에 답을 하여 저의 오래된 청혼을 받아주라고 이 ‘이천년의 사랑’을 받아주라고 설득해주십시오.사랑합니다.나중에 뵙겠습니다.
말로 표현 못할 눈물과 정의(情意)를 담아 당신의 아들 예수 삼가 절합니다.
어머니의 키미.
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기