Translate

2013년 11월 5일 화요일

THE NEW UNITED STATES OF AMERICA GOVERNMENT

THE NEW UNITED STATES OF AMERICA GOVERNMENT You are looking for an alien on the Moon. I am a princess of Moon Kingdom. I came here to save children on Earth. I came here to tell you this. Your world has been already unified by ME There is no brain in human race on Earth because there is no King on Earth. I came here to give you a King as a present. Your King is Jesus Christ and his soul has been resurrected in ME. If you all human race will have a King,you have no enemy any more and you can get a really good one in your life. Everybody think others are enemy because you have a different King. To be happy, give up your King right now from today and accept me as your King of Kings. All countries are my angels. United States of America is the biggest angel. Rich people they are my angels. I want to tell this because you are at risk and I see the most painful situation on Earth. You waste time too much. You work too much on useless things. You have no mercy in your heart. You became a working machine. You have to change your constitution as ME. All is misunderstanding. There is no enemy except a Satan. Don't think about the past history anymore and make the new history now. This is a World Revolution. Everywhere on Earth should be equal. So please my angels work for this from today. My Armies should fight for this. Just remember I am your King who will make you King as well. We are all Kings. We are Stars. Why do we have to suffer hell on earth? We can make this Earth into Heaven at once. The only reason your world is a hell is because you have no King. I am the son of God and I am your King. I tell you all people on earth this Truth for the heaven for human race. If you believe in ME as your King,you will live in the heaven and you can solve all your problem. I am the Eye which can see everything and everyone. I know everyone's mind in every country. Bad men they were taught by history and TV and they believe in a hero. So Adolf Hitler came here for USA. I respect your sinful behaviour and you have to be a new type of hero to unify this world as USA. You are my soldier. Go to the world and unify it as ONE KINGDOM in the name of USA. If thoughts are different,there will necessarily be conflicts. That is why we need ONE KING who can accept everyone as his son and his daughter. I was a boy I became a great hero to beat all the bad men. I experienced every life in this life. I have a divine right to be a King. I can be a woman and a man. I can feel exactly same thing what you all people feel. I am a god in Greek myth because I am still a myth itself. God lives in me and I am his the only child. I experienced all your experience.I experienced all your failure and dishonour. I understand you. I experienced all your glory and pride. I understand you. We need a solution for all people to be happy. It is THE KINGDOM OF GOD IT IS THE NEW UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. I AM THE PRESIDENT. It is the reason of SHUTDOWN of USA GOVERNMENT. God is blessing you now. All the human's problem is the problem of child and adult. Do you remember why you lost your Kingdom of the real pleasure. I will give you a final Solution. I am your father and I will give you house and food and money. Just do not do what I said you should not do. I will give you a real liberty and a real freedom. Don't think you are different from your childhood when you marry someone. You ALL are A CHILD. There is no adult here anymore. Return to a boy and a girl. Don't worry about anything. I will give you anything you need for your life. Satan is my enemy. Do not listen to him. Sex is a way of reproduction. Sex is a holy secret. Satan make a holy secret a ridiculous joke and degrade you in a monster whose name is an ADULT. You are not God. You did not create your children. Your children belong to God. Every religious leaders in the world have to decare THE RESURRECTION OF GOD and the second coming of JESUS CHRIST. Every military Army in the world have to decare the Kingdom of GOD and protect your mother Rachael from Satan. I am MAZEDONG. Unify CHINA AND AMERICA AS ONE. Make KIM and RACHAEL as ONE FAMILY. It is a UNIFICATION of THE EASTERN WORLD AND THE WESTERN WORLD. You all are my SONS and DAUGHTERS from TODAY'S WEDDING CEREMONY. Find Your THE MISSING MOTHER and Make her Your KING OF THIS WORLD and get out from the hell right now.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기