Translate

2013년 11월 5일 화요일

Crazy Politics

Crazy Politics I am upset I am angry I am in the fury. I am completely out of control. I am mad like a fire. I am dead of the outburst of the rage. I am terrified into the gooseflesh all over right away. Are you a psycho? Are you the President of the greatest United States of America? Are you seriously the world President? American! Are you American hero? Every single year Over 500 of our children in the US Are dying of the gunfire. Are we saying if it is not the war,what is the war? Are we saying if here is not a battlefield,where is a battlefield? Much longer times of juvenile than whose parents' life Which is impossible to be compensated by the Government and Which is the precious life of the innocent children and Which is the most beautiful memory of the paradise and Which is their parents' eternal dream and Who are the fairies and the elves and the nymphes Whatsoever no pain if they had come into the eyes of the parents. Five hundreds of the heads of our children have been being beheaded Which are more than hundred times Which are more than one thousand times expensive than Whole American's freedom and Whole Economy of USA Have been being thrown away and Have been being mocked and Have been being destroyed in pieces by petty enemies. White Americans who have been fallen to the prisoner of Satan. Why don't you proclaim martial law? Why don't you dash to the time of the war? Will you be beaten by Rachael Kim Who is the resurrection of Jesus Christ or go to the front with me Who is the George Washington?

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기